RipWrap Travel Towels - Coming October 20th! $35.00 each or 3 for $90.00
- Travel towel 29” x 61” Great weight and drape to tie sarong style
- Packs tightly in a fraction of the space of terry cloth towel
- Doubles as a lightweight plane blanket
- Flush, subtle, velcro pocket is roomy enough for a large phone 8.5” x 5”
- Exercise routine mat for travel - lay it on your hotel floor for a quick post-flight workout
- Perfect lightweight toddler beach blanket
- Motivational mat when you just can’t get to the gym
- Comes packaged in a water resistant self-sealing pouch perfect for a wet swimsuit or toiletries
- $35.00 each or 3 for $90.00
Out of the success of RipSkirt Hawaii, springs RipWrap: a beach, travel, and training towel. We keep finding new uses for the RipWrap and believe it will become your next “don’t leave home without it” travel accessory.
We used an absorbent, quick-dry, microfiber fabric with a smooth finish that magically resists sand. We then printed beach-inspired patterns on the front and gave you a choice of a yoga series or stretch and strength routine on the backs to create a towel like no other!
A Velcro-sealed pocket sits flush against your hip when wrapped around your waist. It’s perfect for your keys, wallet, and even a large smartphone. That’s right, no more wondering where to stash essentials at the beach or pool.
One of our favorite features of RipWrap is that it folds to a fraction of the size of a comparable terry-cloth towel, making it the perfect packable towel for your trip to the beach, the gym, or your next tropical adventure!
Picking your RipSkirt size!
Each RipSkirt is adjustable by about 2" inches so you can wear it at your true waist or just above your hip bones. For sizing purposes we used real women and had them wear it at the the most popular spot which is resting just barely above the hipbones.
The fabric has stretch and a nice drape but is not clingy. On your standard person, for each size, the skirt is built to cover the saddlebags and general cellulite area but be far enough above the knee to be modern and flattering. Length is measured from the top of the waistband in the back to bottom of the hem.
*** If you think you are between sizes I suggest to size up if you are more "apple" shaped and true to size if more "pear" shaped ***