Vintage Tribal is a warm olive - khaki with cream accents.
Pacific Tapa is a Fijian inspired print in blues, blacks and a warm white.
Boho Lei is flirty and slimming with a heather grey background and white floral pattern.
Botanicals fun blast of colors goes with almost every top in your closest.
Paia Beach Glass is a combo of aqua and light blues.
Islander Grey is a sand toned grey that works well as a neutral addition.
Wailea green is warm and rich with light green accents
Black Batik is our most popular print; flattering and versatile.
Teaberry has a slightly washed look and bridges the gap between pink and red.
*Please note, all screens show color slightly different.
RipSkirt Length 3 - UPDATED!
We've shortened it approximately 5" inches and added side pockets deep enough to fit a large cell phone. This new length is our most requested length and it now falls just past the knees on most women. We also added side pockets that easily fit a wallet or cell phone.
For detailed measurement differences between the discontinued length 3 and the new version please see our size chart. Miss the old length 3? It is still available on our sale page while supplies last!
• Covers the knees and hits at the top of the calf on most people
• 4-way stretch, quick-dry, modern surf short material
• Side pockets deep enough for large cell phone
• A subtle, flattering gathering at the waistband
• Tapering pencil shape and relaxed hip fits a mature figure well
• 4-way stretch, soft, supple, quick-dry, modern surf short material 93% poly 7% spandex
• Quick wrap closure - 2.5 inches of adjustability to wear high or low on your hips
We are proud to say our most common review is, "I wish I brought more RipSkirts, I wore mine every day!"