Vintage Tribal is a warm olive - khaki with cream accents.
Pacific Tapa is a Fijian inspired print in blues, blacks and a warm white.
Boho Lei is flirty and slimming with a heather grey background and white floral pattern.
Botanicals fun blast of colors goes with almost every top in your closest.
Paia Beach Glass is a combo of aqua and light blues.
Islander Grey is a sand toned grey that works well as a neutral addition.
Wailea green is warm and rich with light green accents
Black Batik is our most popular print; flattering and versatile.
Teaberry has a slightly washed look and bridges the gap between pink and red.
*Please note, all screens show color slightly different.
Boyfriend Beach Shirt
• Water-resistant and breathable on the hottest day
• Extra long length to cover bum and thighs
• Great drape that is not clingy
• White will show a little of your shape but it is very subtle
• French Blue is almost total block out of underlying shape
• Eco-friendly mother of pearl shell buttons
• Front pocket fits I Phone 6 Plus ( and some dog treats and bags in my case)
• Great for beach walking, around the pool, over yoga clothes while shopping
This quality beach cover-up in classic white and french blue is as on trend as it is practical. Melding classic beach style and advanced water blocking technology, the Boyfriend Beach Shirt will become another beach life essential.
I created this beach shirt because I love the feeling and coverage of comfy, oversized menswear shirts but hated that they soaked up their weight in water. I wanted a breathable fabric with a lightweight cotton hand that was water shedding and quick-drying and this "I can't believe it's not cotton" shirting fit the bill.
The shirt is extra long so it’s perfect over swimwear, yoga pants for your post-yoga errands or it can double as a shirt dress with a simple slip underneath! The material is sheer to emulate cotton but is not flimsy and is wrinkle-resistant, which makes it perfectly packable for your next beach vacation.
* We recently changed the sizing to include a slightly larger option. What was previously XL/XXL is now XL (14-16). We've introduced, XXL which is a 20-22.