Vintage Tribal is a warm olive - khaki with cream accents.
Pacific Tapa is a Fijian inspired print in blues, blacks and a warm white.
Boho Lei is flirty and slimming with a heather grey background and white floral pattern.
Botanicals fun blast of colors goes with almost every top in your closest.
Paia Beach Glass is a combo of aqua and light blues.
Islander Grey is a sand toned grey that works well as a neutral addition.
Wailea green is warm and rich with light green accents
Black Batik is our most popular print; flattering and versatile.
Teaberry has a slightly washed look and bridges the gap between pink and red.
*Please note, all screens show color slightly different.
RipSkirt Length 2
- RipSkirt Hawaii is the active woman’s perfect travel skirt. Wear your RipSkirt straight from the beach to dinner. If you're self-conscious and feeling over-exposed in a bathing suit don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Our custom fabric doesn't cling, flatters almost every figure, repels water and dries quickly if soaked. [no more wet bum marks when leaving the pool]
• Bum flattering kick pleat on the backside
• Flat interior key/card/pocket
• 4-way stretch, quick-dry, modern surf short material
• Lightweight, quick-dry fabric with great drape is not clingy or see-through
• Covers cellulite area
• Quick wrap closure - 2.5 inches of adjustability to wear high or low on your hips
Length 2 (Top waistband to bottom of rear hem)
• XXL/ XL/ L 19.75"
• M 19.75"
• S 19.25"
• XS 18.50"
We are proud to say our most common review is, "I wish I brought more RipSkirts, I wore mine every day!"
RipSkirt Fit Guide and Tips
Important Sizing Note: Our feedback is that going by the size you normally wear is the best way to choose your RipSkirt Size.
[ XS 0-2 ] [ S 4-6 ] [ M 8-10 ] [ L 12-14 ] [ XL 16-18 ] [XXL 20-22 ]
Worried you are between sizes? We recommend going up for apple-shaped figures and down for pear-shaped figures. Keep in mind our skirts have 2” of adjustability and come with a small piece of extra velcro to cover any exposed male side velcro. You can easily wear it higher or lower depending on your shirt combo!
Step 1) Decide where you like your skirt to hit. We size our skirts to be worn at or a few inches below your true waist but it can be worn as high or low as you like.
Step 2) Measure your circumference at the point you would like the skirt to sit between your true waist and hips. This is probably not at the true smallest point of your waist.
Step 3) Choose your desired length. Length is measured in the back from the top of the waistband to the bottom center of the skirt.
PLEASE NOTE: THE WAIST MEASUREMENTS ABOVE ARE NOT REFLECTING THE SMALLEST PART OF YOUR WAIST MEASUREMENT BUT THE MEASUREMENT OF THE CENTER ADJUSTMENT POINT OF THE WAIST OF THE SKIRT.